Nuffnang ads

Friday 6 June 2014

I will try my best to help

Assalamualaikum, Im Muhammad Afiq,ok this is my first blog,and i make it as a fitness blog.Bodybuilding have dominated my life since 2010 up until now,2014.I was once a fat guy back then when i was small (around 5 years old till im 16 years old). Then,i am not so sure why im starting to do all this but i just did, so i was a new guy in 2011 and now i see food differently.Ok araitt long story short.the reason why i made this blog (been thinking of this long time ago) is to help,encourage people to start thinking about themselves,think about their own body,its where they are living and only can have one.So why not once in a lifetime (if u wanted to) just try to be in the your best shape! no worries,i will help and guide you guys with all knowledge i know and you all are free to suggest/to object me as i am myself is still in a learning process.Learning take life time.So that's it for this post.just trynna introduce u guys to myself n my ideology.Btw the reason i call myself a "GymReaper" because it is taken from a "reaper" (angel of death) and a gym.So i imagine myself as a reaper that bang n greet all the dumbbells,barbell,machine all tools in the gym.So there goes the name "GymReaper"

No comments:

Post a Comment